K9 Hotel Rates, Other Services rates and Dog Food
2018 : K9 Hotel Rates
Our rates are based on a basic room rate per night as well as the number of "family" dogs sharing a room. (We allow up to a maximum of 3 family dogs to a standard room) ;
We also apply High Season Rates during the Western Cape Public Schools Holidays.
Adjoining family rooms are also available for a family of more than 3 large family dogs. Each room will be charged at the applicable room rate for the period based on the number of visiting family dogs.Seasons
|High Season||28 March 2018||to||9 April 2018|
|22 June 2018||to||16 July 2018|
|28 September 2018||to||8 October 2018|
|12 December 2018||to||8 January 2019|
|Low Season||11 January 2018||to||27 March 2018|
|10 April 2018||to||21 June 2018|
|17 July 2018||to||27 September 2018|
|9 October 2018||to||11 December 2018|
2018 K9 Hotel Rates
|Rate/family dog to a room||1 Dog||2 Dogs||3 Dogs||
4 Dogs Small
|Low Season Rates||R 265||R 160||R 122||R 103|
|High Season Rates||R 440||R 250||R 184||R 150|
*Day care rates will be applied for dog/s collected after 10h00 on day of collection, except on Sundays.
*During our "High Season" we require you to make a reservation of a minimum of 7 consecutive days
2018 Doggie Day Care Rates
|Rate/Visiting Family Dog||1 Dog||2 Dogs||3 Dogs||4 Dogs|
|1 Hour Play Session||R 65||R 75||R 85||R 120|
|Day Care - Week day||R 137||R 87,5||R 72||R 61|
|Day Care - Weekend||R 170||R 95||R 77||R 65|
|Day Care - Puppy||R 160||week day||only|
2018 Other Services Rates
|30 minute Forest Walk||on or off leash||R 145|
|Wash & Brush||Small Breed||R 160|
|Medium Breed||R 180|
|Large Breed||R 190|
|XL Breed||R 220|
|Clipping Nails||R 40|
|Doggie Transport Service||1 - 25 km||R 280|
|(Google Maps route||26 - 40 km||R 460|
|distance between||41 - 50 km||R 575|
|Zimzala and drop-||51 - 60 km||R 690|
|off/collection point)||61 - 80 km||R 920|
|In-house obedience training||30 minutes/Session||On request|
|K9 - Boot camp||2-4 weeks during a stay-over||On request|
- Admission Requirements will apply in all instances.
- Check-in and collection times for sleep-over K9 visitors are:
- Mondays to Fridays between 8-10am and 4-6pm.
- Saturdays 8-10am only.
- Sundays 4-6pm only.
- Public Holidays by appointment only.
- No dogs will be accepted or released at any other time without prior arrangement.
- Drop off and collection times for K9 day visitors are between 7h30 – 9h00 and 16h00 and 17h00 from Mondays to Fridays.
- Indicated rates and are subject to change, without prior notification.
- A maximum of 3 (three) owner dogs are allowed in a room.
- Reservations will only be confirmed upon receipt of the following documentation:
- Completed Check-in form
- Accommodation Agreement
- Copy of Vaccination Certificate
- 50% deposit - with proof of payment
- The above documents to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org